View Single Post
Old 05-16-2011, 03:29 PM
STREET CLEANER
The Watcher

Rep Power: 13 STREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 33,190,848.51
Total Points: 31,043,233,747.02
so you can stop being paranoid about me, we will always be true blue homies forever even though you hate me - Tha_Greatest Salud! - STREET CLEANER i see, my thread annoyed you, lol, that means im doing good, lol, stay angry but keep writing, lol, peace pal - Tha_Greatest 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Republica View Post
I was able to speak to someone who had access to PAC's inner circle of friends. The talk within those people is that PAC himself told them he wanted to do Mosley in three rounds if Shane was ready to go toe-to-toe from the get go. True story...
It is a two way street, this is boxing and if Mosley would had opened up aggressively no telling what would had happened