View Single Post
Old 05-12-2011, 06:09 PM
pacfan
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 14 pacfan has a reputation beyond reputepacfan has a reputation beyond reputepacfan has a reputation beyond reputepacfan has a reputation beyond reputepacfan has a reputation beyond reputepacfan has a reputation beyond reputepacfan has a reputation beyond reputepacfan has a reputation beyond reputepacfan has a reputation beyond reputepacfan has a reputation beyond reputepacfan has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 242,622.79
Total Points: 258,809.44

i don't know why these threads are being deleted. may have something to do with the lawsuit. i don't know. i oppose to them being deleted.

these accusations of manny using drugs will remain just that, accusations. his haters are looking for something that isn't there. this is like donald trump saying obama wasn't born in the us because of a lack of birth certificate. of course, these things will always come back to haunt you.

lol. i thought pacman is just an overrated fighter who fought inferior fighters. these cheating allegations are silly, if you are a normal person. why do you need to cheat if you're going to fight washed up fighters? some people need to get a life and act like real men. this is girly. haha. keep on looking like sissies.

Last edited by pacfan; 05-12-2011 at 06:16 PM.