Thread: FAO Chief
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2011, 10:51 PM
Chief2ndzOnly!
Long Live Walt Liquor!!!!

Rep Power: 392 Chief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,488,044,983,307,054,336.00
Total Points: 1,488,540,435,064,533,760.00
thanks for making me feel welcome in here homie all jokes aside you one of the few realest one in here have a safe one bro! - jose830 Hitting you with green is like Seeing a total eclipse...... Once every 72 years :lol1: - Terrel happy new year homey - -MAKAVELLI- Hey big bro thanks for the point bump - Rome-By-Ko To a great poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA 
No Message - ROSS CALIFORNIA A man with a big heart! - jazluvr Top man!!! - Jeff Da Maori From you're good friend Ross - ROSS CALIFORNIA From you're good friend Ross - ROSS CALIFORNIA 
a tresured friend! - jazluvr And a true hero - jazluvr To The C-Foundation! Spitting e flames like they from a book. My brother has the gift of words - Master Cvnt :usa2: - BulgariasFinest You deserve more of these bro - Alx. 
For the Blues - BulgariasFinest I salute you, Big Chief! Be well. - Fistic It would not let me green you, but it would allow me to give you this toast. - deanrw Merry Christmas Chief - TBear Happy thanksgiving. - HughJass 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - The Gully Gad 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpea87 View Post
Since we talking about the funk I got to show the rest of the pictures I got. None are from New Orleans but they are the foundation of funk.

Fred Wesley-trombone player/band leader for James Brown from "Say it Loud" through the mid 70's off and on, the J.B.'s who also featured Bootsy Collins, Parliament and lots of his solo stuff. He came to Champaign and played with his latest band Abraham Inc, and then came to jam at a local club with local funk band Beat Kitchen, which is where these photos are from. I got to hang out with him all night, got pictures with him and all that good stuff.
http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot...4_106253_n.jpg
http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot..._5494622_n.jpg

This is sax legend Maceo Parker, the original band leader for James Brown when he started the funk, he also went on play Parliament when they started up a horn section at the same time Fred Wesley did, plus he did his own stuff with Maceo and the Macks, Prince and **** loads of other stuff

Here's a video of some of my favorite Maceo song
I remember Maceo. And still jam Bootsy and Parliment from time to time. You talkin bout some damn good music right there SP87 bruh. The type of music that makes ya fell good from head to toe.