View Single Post
Old 05-01-2011, 12:20 AM
paulf
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 34 paulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 10,381.94
Total Points: 6,080,678,608.94
you need gifts - TuRoK'em Have a slice - Toney Loc one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. happy birthday - -jose- 
A beer for the bday boy! - led Beterbiev - wladavit 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMexHurricane View Post
John Ruiz! I was absolutely infuriated to the point of tears when James Toney the lowlife, co*ck sucking steroid punk was talking all that junk in the prefight press conference and Ruiz was such a humble gentlemen that he didn't even know how to respond. Ruiz reminds me of what the Oakland Raiders owner used to say "just win, baby"--and win he did. Ruiz is the classiest heavyweight of all time. Bar none--and one of the classiest boxers of all time to be honest.
Man, I wish the world for this beautiful kid! Hope he's doing well!
Ah many, Toney is always talking smack. It didn't get to Ruiz, besides he had Stone to talk **** for him, and Stone went off as always ("Toney the phony!") A classic press conference for sure.

Ruiz was a class act, and honestly his complete style overhaul (no clenching!) towards the end of his career revealed a solid boxer. I mean, did he and Haye clench at all?

Anyway, I respect anyone that becomes the (real) heavyweight champion of the world, and John was indeed the champ.