Boxing Forum - View Single Post - John Ruiz Speaks - Comfortable in retirement, staying involved in boxing
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2011, 11:46 PM
TheMexHurricane
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
Rep Power: 11 TheMexHurricane has a reputation beyond reputeTheMexHurricane has a reputation beyond reputeTheMexHurricane has a reputation beyond reputeTheMexHurricane has a reputation beyond reputeTheMexHurricane has a reputation beyond reputeTheMexHurricane has a reputation beyond reputeTheMexHurricane has a reputation beyond reputeTheMexHurricane has a reputation beyond reputeTheMexHurricane has a reputation beyond reputeTheMexHurricane has a reputation beyond reputeTheMexHurricane has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 53,823.37
happy belated birthday to MexHurricane jr. (Eclairs) - -jose- 

John Ruiz! I was absolutely infuriated to the point of tears when James Toney the lowlife, co*ck sucking steroid punk was talking all that junk in the prefight press conference and Ruiz was such a humble gentlemen that he didn't even know how to respond. Ruiz reminds me of what the Oakland Raiders owner used to say "just win, baby"--and win he did. Ruiz is the classiest heavyweight of all time. Bar none--and one of the classiest boxers of all time to be honest.
Man, I wish the world for this beautiful kid! Hope he's doing well!