View Single Post
Old 04-28-2011, 10:23 PM
Chief2ndzOnly!
Long Live Walt Liquor!!!!

Rep Power: 407 Chief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond repute Chief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond repute Chief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond repute Chief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond repute Chief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond repute Chief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond repute Chief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond repute Chief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond repute Chief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond repute Chief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond repute Chief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,467,567,189,453,146,112.00
Total Points: 4,556,846,141,210,653,696.00
And a true hero - jazluvr  To The C-Foundation! Spitting e flames like they from a book. My brother has the gift of words - Master Cvnt  :usa2: - BulgariasFinest  You deserve more of these bro - Alx.  For the Blues - BulgariasFinest 
I salute you, Big Chief! Be well. - Fistic  It would not let me green you, but it would allow me to give you this toast. - deanrw  Merry Christmas Chief - TBear  Happy thanksgiving. - HughJass  Merry Christmas Chief2ndzOnly! - TBear 
happy holidays to you and yours, old friend! - jazluvr  Happy Xmas to you and Mrs Chief sir. - HughJass  Merry Christmas to you and yours Chief - -jose-  merry Christmas Chief! - Beercules  Thanks, Bro! Marry Xmas to you - ROSS CALIFORNIA 
Sit back, have a beer, and have a wonderful Christmas good friend. - deanrw  Happy New Year Chief and also to Mrs Chief. - HughJass  thanks for the green my brotha from anotha, I couldn't green you back but here's a burger doe, just how you like it - -jose-  and a beer to wash it down - -jose-  Mix in a beer Chief and save that liver 4 later ! - BERNIE'S CORNER 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest  Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest  Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest  Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest  Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest  Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest  Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest  Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest  Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest  Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest  Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest  Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest  Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - The Gully Gad 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walt Liquor View Post
you wouldn't make it out the airport in the south.....
You damn right Bruhnlaw. He'd get gang raped by 2 nutria rats and a armadillo.