View Single Post
Old 04-18-2011, 02:45 AM
-MARKAVELLI-
Banned

Rep Power: 8 -MARKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MARKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MARKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MARKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MARKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MARKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MARKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MARKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MARKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MARKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MARKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,794,860,467.26
Total Points: 4,550,140,546.55
Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARKBNLV View Post
So i was thinking earlier that there are a lot of extremely smart fans on here that know there sht,during the Ortiz Berto fight my pops called me out he said it seems every thing you say the announcers say a minute after you do,he also said that the time i dedicated boxing training and watching fights should be put to use,i was thinking about training fighters i have a kid down the street who works out with me and spars a bit but nothing serious.Have any of you guys thought about putting your knowledge to use in this way?
Just make sure you get that kid an insurance first and make you the beneficiary.