View Single Post
Old 04-08-2011, 08:27 PM
-ELO-
Banned

Rep Power: 0 -ELO- has a reputation beyond repute-ELO- has a reputation beyond repute-ELO- has a reputation beyond repute-ELO- has a reputation beyond repute-ELO- has a reputation beyond repute-ELO- has a reputation beyond repute-ELO- has a reputation beyond repute-ELO- has a reputation beyond repute-ELO- has a reputation beyond repute-ELO- has a reputation beyond repute-ELO- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,060,916,729.66
you deserve it - Natedatpkid No Message - El Mustang You need more gifts vato. - Wall $treeter nice ice cream story - cannonball_X why not - MANIAC310 
Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - The Underboss 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Southern Gent View Post
I'm not surprised at all Strom. The way you describe your wifey tells a lot about how you feel about her. Most of us find her average looking while you find her beautiful.
Este vato, ya vas con eso otra ves...lol....what did you want me to say? That she is "average" looking? She's my wife dude of course I will say she is beautiful because she is to me. And also she looks different in person, those were not her best pictures but you act like she's horrible...lol...I would say she looks more like the last picture I posted of her.