View Single Post
Old 04-08-2011, 06:42 PM
The Heatles
Mia 2011 Champs.

Rep Power: 7 The Heatles has a reputation beyond reputeThe Heatles has a reputation beyond reputeThe Heatles has a reputation beyond reputeThe Heatles has a reputation beyond reputeThe Heatles has a reputation beyond reputeThe Heatles has a reputation beyond reputeThe Heatles has a reputation beyond reputeThe Heatles has a reputation beyond reputeThe Heatles has a reputation beyond reputeThe Heatles has a reputation beyond reputeThe Heatles has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 111,290.24
1k post - bearman3000 Happy birthday. Here's some cake for you. - blaze778 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny Gunz View Post
I remember being at the club once and two guys got in a fight, the security guards dragged them outside and when i was walking out I saw the kid being held against the wall while they were taking turns hitting him with liver punches. **** was brutal, the guy tried to walk away after and just collapsed to the ground.
man, clubs have always been like this, bouncers are steroid freaks that think they can abuse ppl like that, i had a friend get his jaw broken a bouncer, a club is the worst place to be. I refuse to go to any clubs, i learned that awhile ago as everyone should have. U want to have some fun, go out to a casual bar or something once awhile, those clubs are a recipe for disaster.