View Single Post
Old 04-06-2011, 05:06 PM
*Boss*
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 10 *Boss* has a reputation beyond repute*Boss* has a reputation beyond repute*Boss* has a reputation beyond repute*Boss* has a reputation beyond repute*Boss* has a reputation beyond repute*Boss* has a reputation beyond repute*Boss* has a reputation beyond repute*Boss* has a reputation beyond repute*Boss* has a reputation beyond repute*Boss* has a reputation beyond repute*Boss* has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 38,201,139.93
Enjoy the fight, you're an excellent poster! - dancovboxer 

Oh my god..... First they remove the blood , now this ....... i've been a fan of wrestling for like 15years , i just cant watch it anymore. It's completely sh*t now... I dont understand what they're trying to do. How can they can keep a guy like Cena their main top guy. I got nothing against him ,but he's supposed to be a face but he's getting booed all the time.... they need to change things up , Cena should be a heel. They had Ken Kennedy(Mr.Anderson) who was almost supposed to be the next Austin / Rock , they fired him..... The last wrestlemania was a disgrace. Cole vs King Lawler? Really ?
That match had so many botches that I felt bad for them...wrestling is dead.

Last edited by *Boss*; 04-06-2011 at 05:11 PM..