View Single Post
Old 04-05-2011, 08:05 PM
RavshinRicRude
Da Real HMIC

Rep Power: 96 RavshinRicRude has a reputation beyond reputeRavshinRicRude has a reputation beyond reputeRavshinRicRude has a reputation beyond reputeRavshinRicRude has a reputation beyond reputeRavshinRicRude has a reputation beyond reputeRavshinRicRude has a reputation beyond reputeRavshinRicRude has a reputation beyond reputeRavshinRicRude has a reputation beyond reputeRavshinRicRude has a reputation beyond reputeRavshinRicRude has a reputation beyond reputeRavshinRicRude has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 6,022,415,282,640,531.00
Total Points: 6,022,415,282,809,816.00
Seeing as you like these...lol. - jazluvr ay te va - el20cuatro A gift for ya.. - !! AI-Holmes!! un gift - El Más Mejor Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
supered - (ROY) Ten compa Superman1 - Cleto_Reyes gracias - ClitschKO_cuzn No Message - msagrain Congrats on 10k mate.. - iJohn Locke 
to my homie - Tha_Greatest you themod homie, you in control of the hispanic lounge, lol!!!!!!!, true story, lol - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
No Message - Tha_Greatest Thanks for all the help man - BulgariasFinest Hola amor <3 :kiss: - Bossy for being good sport in the, "start rumors" thread - jose830 15,000 posteos! :beerchug: - jose830 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walt Liquor View Post
its funny cuz they all want to kick shi t to me like, "hey, pac's about to fight!!!' Are you pumped for the fight?" meanwhile they didn't talk to me about boxing since pac's last fight...and im not up for pac's fight at all

my only other hardcore head homies are a rican and a fillipino. I can't get those fools to be remotely unbiased.

just like NSB, bunch of one fighter followers and die hard nationalistic freaks!

haha. only place to find any rationality is here, how fuked up is that!
Im sayin' though.......I pretty much got one buddy who is down for boxing in general......we talk it up from time to time......but out side of that all the other kats who come over for fights or what not come over for the Carne Asada and Beer potluck and to see if any broads they don't know show up......ahahah the fight is like third or fourth in line.............and that is if Pac or May are in the mix.........I remember I had a packed house for a pac fight one time.........then I got the Calzaghe Jones fight....two dudes showed up......hahaha