View Single Post
Old 04-04-2011, 12:17 AM
ALAXAN_FR
Pain Reliever

Rep Power: 9 ALAXAN_FR has a reputation beyond reputeALAXAN_FR has a reputation beyond reputeALAXAN_FR has a reputation beyond reputeALAXAN_FR has a reputation beyond reputeALAXAN_FR has a reputation beyond reputeALAXAN_FR has a reputation beyond reputeALAXAN_FR has a reputation beyond reputeALAXAN_FR has a reputation beyond reputeALAXAN_FR has a reputation beyond reputeALAXAN_FR has a reputation beyond reputeALAXAN_FR has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,213,290,037.28
Total Points: 2,308,300,157.96
gift for myself - ALAXAN_FR thanks for the beer. Lets add this to ur collection - led Enjoy! - gopi11 Enjoy! - gopi11 For good luck! - gopi11 
Enjoy! - gopi11 Enjoy! - gopi11 Enjoy! - gopi11 
Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - merjohn32 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANDROID_DOES View Post
Alot of this is carrier related. You've heard the horror stories on ATT. Some have no problems on ATT. This is more of a carrier issue.

Android's websurfing is second to none! It runs laps around iphone or blackberry. You can run multiple windows, you can play all flash videos, and you dont have a partially loaded page like apple that when you scroll down you get a bunch of checkered squares while the page loads. On android when you load a page, the WHOLE page loads including vidoes! Speeds on android are very very fast!

very good 3rd party app suport. many reports have android market suprassing itunes by end of this year.

personalization is top notch on an android. there's nothing you cant do on these puppies. plus dragging and dropping files is so much easier than having to fuken connect to itunes every single time.

iphone4 has a great camera. droid x, evo, and thunderbolt also have great cameras. android plays any type of media file. and when it comes to gps no one beats out android. The people that make android (google) are the same people that make your maps you use gps on. Google navigation is as sick as it gets for turn by turn navigation.

depends on the phone. most top of line phones are 199.
good.... you just sold me one Thunderbolt..... how much does your commission do me?...

I have an eye for this once since the first rumor... i now use a Galaxy S android..... i used to have a 'bada" version of Samsung S5253 before my dealer suggested me on swapping it, and settled with this since the 'open" version of the I9000 is yet to be released. It works great for me compared to my old iPhone3G that my wife now use. Basically i still have issues with it and is bound to replace it with a more potent overmatch.... This seems it.... i just worry bout the "actual' market price tho...thats just my case...