View Single Post
Old 04-03-2011, 10:35 PM
ALAXAN_FR
Pain Reliever

Rep Power: 9 ALAXAN_FR has a reputation beyond reputeALAXAN_FR has a reputation beyond reputeALAXAN_FR has a reputation beyond reputeALAXAN_FR has a reputation beyond reputeALAXAN_FR has a reputation beyond reputeALAXAN_FR has a reputation beyond reputeALAXAN_FR has a reputation beyond reputeALAXAN_FR has a reputation beyond reputeALAXAN_FR has a reputation beyond reputeALAXAN_FR has a reputation beyond reputeALAXAN_FR has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,213,290,037.28
Total Points: 2,308,299,991.96
gift for myself - ALAXAN_FR thanks for the beer. Lets add this to ur collection - led Enjoy! - gopi11 Enjoy! - gopi11 For good luck! - gopi11 
Enjoy! - gopi11 Enjoy! - gopi11 Enjoy! - gopi11 
Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - merjohn32 

Basic use of a smart phone...... minus the tech gibberish..

1. I can call wherever i want.... a + if the signal is great, + the sound is crisp and clear and not like you are sounding like somebody inside an auditorium.

2. I can Surf the web. Wherever it pleases me even in a bathroom of a run-down hotel. aaannnnd more important should be the SPEEED!! and esp the browser should and can run multiple windows simultaneously.

3. Should have very good 3rd party support... meaning? Apps, apps and apps.

4. Personalized. :nod: i don't need to know i own an iPhone, a galaxy or what have you by having "exclusive" service that can only be accessed thru "exclusive" freakin service. I need a near unlimited access to my gadget esp the way i want it to work for me coz thats the bottom line.

5. A camera is a plus, A video and audio recorder is a plus. A GPS is a big plus (what with the internet connection of course) .... and MP3, MP4, flash, ogg, avi, wmv and other formats run capability....thats the +++.

oh i forgot .... should fit nicely in one hand..... nuff said....

so regardless of the shembang of tech the unit provides... unless it caters to what i said.... i'll buy it. no need to go techie on me.

Question. How much does i cost me?