View Single Post
Old 03-30-2011, 03:45 PM
p4p-champ
King of the Ring

Rep Power: 14 p4p-champ has a reputation beyond reputep4p-champ has a reputation beyond reputep4p-champ has a reputation beyond reputep4p-champ has a reputation beyond reputep4p-champ has a reputation beyond reputep4p-champ has a reputation beyond reputep4p-champ has a reputation beyond reputep4p-champ has a reputation beyond reputep4p-champ has a reputation beyond reputep4p-champ has a reputation beyond reputep4p-champ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 862,511,876,167.41
Total Points: 1,062,548,658,848.08
Be Joyful - Gift Giver pactard stomping champion - I'm so sorry 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JmH Reborn View Post
And Pac is not playing these accusations games like Hopkins isn't.

I don't anyone can question Pac's "balls". Keep it on topic bro. Floyd told his fans to "**** off". Just accept it bro and move on. There is light at the end of the tunnel
Gimme a break, if Manny wanted he fight he'd make it happen. This "i dont care if the fight doesn't happen, i dont need mayweather" or "talk to my promoter" fighting him in court or bull**** doesn't cur it. All the he has to do is call a damn press conference state that he wants the fight and will agree to blood testing...then Mayweather has no choce. These little media snippets and rumors about agreeing and not aggression, make shim weak, doesn't like needles, 5 days, 2 days, 3 days, 7 days,....getthe****outtahere.