View Single Post
Old 03-26-2011, 04:44 PM
Pullcounter
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Pullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 57,096,339.38
Total Points: 1,105,392,062.02
'Bout time you had a gift. - S a m u r a i 1 of the few unbiased cats on here - mangler If my daddy thinks you're a good poster, then so do I :) - mangler jr Cheers, to postin wit common sense - mangler Calling it as it is - Tom Flores 
stay shittin on em - MANGLER have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Spacey1991 Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr449 AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Gay and Lesbian Pride - check hook Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Timmy Chans 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JmH Reborn View Post
Dude, you should publicly apologize to the board for the trolling you've been on about Pirog vs Martinez. You were the #1 proponent for that fight, even though it was a sh*t fight. Manfredo Jr would pummel Pirog
whoa... you need to fall back bro.

pirog would toy with manfredo.

pirog/martinez isn't a ***** fight either. I still maintain that martinez shouldn't duck pirog, especially now that we know that pirog would likely lose to martinez. but that doesn't mean sergio should duck pirog. sergio can't get credit for beating pirog until he does it in the ring.

having said all that, it's clear to me now that sturm is the #1 contender for martinez's crown at MW.