View Single Post
Old 03-20-2011, 03:53 PM
Steak
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 35 Steak has a reputation beyond reputeSteak has a reputation beyond reputeSteak has a reputation beyond reputeSteak has a reputation beyond reputeSteak has a reputation beyond reputeSteak has a reputation beyond reputeSteak has a reputation beyond reputeSteak has a reputation beyond reputeSteak has a reputation beyond reputeSteak has a reputation beyond reputeSteak has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 666,366,315.14
Total Points: 771,849,182.34
big sky tye video! - natas206 Couldn't give Karma, so i'll drink to that post - GreatJoe For being supportive of my boy Nate - Massage Queen good posters deserve donuts - Junito-Rulez One of the best posters on the site - Heebarican 
Favorite BoxingScene Asshole - DWiens421 Good poster. - Barnburner For all the hard work on those essays. - Barnburner 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blah! View Post
seemed to me like he was already being effective

so much for a bum who struggled with austin not being able to do sht vs vitali, he landed more meaningful punches on vitali in the one round than the last 2 or 3 vitali opponents after the whole fight

and he was in pretty good shape, despite the excess skin from dropping weight too fast, it was'nt all blob or you'd see ***** tits
lol, Solis almost won round 1=he was effective. interesting. and considering Vitali's last opponents were an old Briggs(with an injury to boot) and Sosnowski who didnt deserve a title shot either, that second statement doesnt mean much at all.

incidently, thats bull****. Briggs landed harder more flush shots on Vitali than Solis did in that one round, its just that he was so busy getting his ass kicked that no one noticed. Sosnowski also did better against Vitali than most expected.

Are you looking for someone who is actually trying to win, or just 'look good' against Vitali? Solis had little to no shot to win, when he couldnt even win the first round and because of his overweight nature would have gotten worse as the fight progressed and as he ate Vitali's punches.