View Single Post
Old 03-19-2011, 11:52 AM
Brutal Honesty
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Brutal Honesty has a reputation beyond reputeBrutal Honesty has a reputation beyond reputeBrutal Honesty has a reputation beyond reputeBrutal Honesty has a reputation beyond reputeBrutal Honesty has a reputation beyond reputeBrutal Honesty has a reputation beyond reputeBrutal Honesty has a reputation beyond reputeBrutal Honesty has a reputation beyond reputeBrutal Honesty has a reputation beyond reputeBrutal Honesty has a reputation beyond reputeBrutal Honesty has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 40,881.80

Lewis also took his chance to pick a winner of the potential megafight between Floyd Mayweather and Manny Pacquiao: "ďThe thing that lacks with Floyd is that he would rather run around the ring and make you miss and dance around. Itís fine if you like that, but Pacquiao will break you down, break you down, break you down. Heís breaking you down to try to knock you out. Heís trying to impose his will on the person in there with him. Itís a minor difference, but thatís why I would have to say Pacquiao would win, because Pacquiao is trying to climb that hill each round, to get further and further, and do damage and knock you out. I would love to see that fight, but I think Manny would have that little edge.Ē Lewis said.

http://www.ringnews24.com/index.php/...#axzz1H9ckzbPp