View Single Post
Old 03-14-2011, 10:31 PM
phallus
the lizard of ahs

Rep Power: 205 phallus has a reputation beyond reputephallus has a reputation beyond reputephallus has a reputation beyond reputephallus has a reputation beyond reputephallus has a reputation beyond reputephallus has a reputation beyond reputephallus has a reputation beyond reputephallus has a reputation beyond reputephallus has a reputation beyond reputephallus has a reputation beyond reputephallus has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 263,027,517,099.67
Total Points: 263,027,542,206.27
Hermano de leche.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Rimjob All-Star Team - DWiens421 have a drink on me bro. - Melly-Mel Big,thick, black cock in the ass - Mizzou To my long lost brother. - Round 1 
No Message - Dick Valentine Here homey. You need some food - mangler Here's a gift hermano.. - !! AI-Holmes!! top notch poster - BostonGuy eat some cake hermano.. - Round 1 
Happy Holidays phallus.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - _PlaT_NuM_ Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - !! AI-Holmes!! Gay and Lesbian Pride - mangler jr AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Mangler Jewnior 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SERVILEV View Post
Not sure what you said. but i agree, it is ANOTHER wake up call!!

matthew 24:7-8 For nation will rise up against nation, and kingdom against kingdom(wars and rumor of wars), there will be famines and earth-quakes in various places. all these events are the beginning of birth pains.

its all coming to ahead
check out the news, major 8.9 earthquakes, food prices rising out of control ( possible famine in the future ) and a possible big war in the middle east possibly involving libya, iran, egypt. definitely looks like the beginning of the great tribulation to me.

yes, earthquakes and disasters are acts of God, but remember God is generous, he sends rain on the just and the unjust, meaning, He blesses us even though we don't deserve it.