View Single Post
Old 03-14-2011, 10:09 PM
ALAXAN_FR
Pain Reliever

Rep Power: 9 ALAXAN_FR has a reputation beyond reputeALAXAN_FR has a reputation beyond reputeALAXAN_FR has a reputation beyond reputeALAXAN_FR has a reputation beyond reputeALAXAN_FR has a reputation beyond reputeALAXAN_FR has a reputation beyond reputeALAXAN_FR has a reputation beyond reputeALAXAN_FR has a reputation beyond reputeALAXAN_FR has a reputation beyond reputeALAXAN_FR has a reputation beyond reputeALAXAN_FR has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,213,290,037.28
Total Points: 2,308,299,483.96
gift for myself - ALAXAN_FR thanks for the beer. Lets add this to ur collection - led Enjoy! - gopi11 Enjoy! - gopi11 For good luck! - gopi11 
Enjoy! - gopi11 Enjoy! - gopi11 Enjoy! - gopi11 
Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - merjohn32 

Quote:
Originally Posted by James307 View Post
Alaxan fr

ginugulo ba kita? kung ayaw mong sumali sa usapan wag kang sumali dahil di naman kita pinipilit sumali.

para sa lahat tong boxing forum kaya i respeto mo ibang member
I have been so lenient to most posters in this site, even to those who scatters sh*ts and racial remarks from pinoys and others alike.... what i cant take is a freaking Pontious Pilate who always goes on a tirade abut his supposed religious upbringing citing posters of their derogatory lifestyle when they themselves contradict their own beliefs. THIS IS A PUBLIC DOMAIN ON A GLOBAL SCALE, though we are in a NON-BOXING area of the lounge where anyone can join much more complain themselves. IF YOU DO YOUR RELIGIOUS COMPLAINTS HERE DONT EXPECT OTHERS LIKE ME NOT TO NOTICE AND COMPLAIN BACK. I'm a Christian and in more ways than one is a sinner just like you.... what separates me from you is that i accept that fact and do what i can to lessen the sins and not candy coat myself with words God himself has written by making it your own. Pardon my ignorance but i respect your beliefs, what i believe is the Holy Bible is a guide, when people start preaching things out of context from the Holy texts i find it non-reassuring to listen....

When people talk of others (and what happens to others) to exemplify their beliefs.... its called hypocrisy....why? because you compare yourselves to others to make others see you are better than them. That my friend is not what the Gospel was made for. I may not know much about it, but i have read and listened much to know where i stand with this.

Tell us what YOUR RELIGIOUS belief has done good to you...that is when i will listen

P.S.
d us a favor will ya.... post your preaching on the BOXING SCENE LOUNGE.... lets see how you sum up with the best "thinkers" here in BS.... then you can go back here and preach.... then we'll believe you are what you teach....

Last edited by ALAXAN_FR; 03-14-2011 at 10:19 PM..