View Single Post
Old 02-19-2011, 06:20 PM
Alibata
Dugong Maharlika

Rep Power: 40 Alibata has a reputation beyond reputeAlibata has a reputation beyond reputeAlibata has a reputation beyond reputeAlibata has a reputation beyond reputeAlibata has a reputation beyond reputeAlibata has a reputation beyond reputeAlibata has a reputation beyond reputeAlibata has a reputation beyond reputeAlibata has a reputation beyond reputeAlibata has a reputation beyond reputeAlibata has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 22,736,754,302.86
Total Points: 22,743,136,004.82
parallelogram sa inyo - Jack Napier 
Default My Dog just mauled my neighbors Rottweiler

Pretty gruesome ****. I feel bad. They got into a fight over a tennis ball. They always used to play with no problems and my dog usually gave way because he is barely 1 year old and the rottie is a year and a half older so he was submissive but this time they went into a full blown war. Rottie had holes in his neck and his skull. Took 10 minutes to pry open my dogs mouth. He was shaking the crap out of the Rottie. I was scared as hell. Rottie required stitches on his neck and the top of his skull, my dog was unharmed. Vet said if my dog woulda got an artery he would have killed the Rott. Had to pay 7 bills to the vet. Happened 3 days ago. I just saw my neighbors dog right now and he looks good considering...

Last edited by Alibata; 02-19-2011 at 06:24 PM..