View Single Post
Old 02-19-2011, 04:28 PM
deuce_drop
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 25 deuce_drop has a reputation beyond reputedeuce_drop has a reputation beyond reputedeuce_drop has a reputation beyond reputedeuce_drop has a reputation beyond reputedeuce_drop has a reputation beyond reputedeuce_drop has a reputation beyond reputedeuce_drop has a reputation beyond reputedeuce_drop has a reputation beyond reputedeuce_drop has a reputation beyond reputedeuce_drop has a reputation beyond reputedeuce_drop has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,587,070,851,172.10
Total Points: 2,587,070,867,230.74
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - ИATAS206 

this is just laughable, it's obvious that he's trying to bait martinez to suck up the weight, dry out, and fight pacquiao on pac's conditions.

if i was martinez i would just keep citing that pacquiao is too small and that i wouldn't like beating up on someone who is the size of a teenager, when i'm in a mans size body.

i would keep playing that angle and either have roach and manny agree to the size differential or agree to move up or allow a decent and fair catch weight for martinez to allow the fight to happen..

seriously, this type baiting is a joke and lacks credibility, unless you believe any drivel coming from anyone, from anywhere, etc..........