View Single Post
Old 02-18-2011, 12:08 PM
RubenSonny
Lagos State of Mind

Rep Power: 15 RubenSonny has a reputation beyond reputeRubenSonny has a reputation beyond reputeRubenSonny has a reputation beyond reputeRubenSonny has a reputation beyond reputeRubenSonny has a reputation beyond reputeRubenSonny has a reputation beyond reputeRubenSonny has a reputation beyond reputeRubenSonny has a reputation beyond reputeRubenSonny has a reputation beyond reputeRubenSonny has a reputation beyond reputeRubenSonny has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,773,145,021,202.80
Total Points: 2,773,146,236,684.81
Well deserved! Great Poster! - Barnburner 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Barnburner Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Barnburner 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamis_Siensya View Post

Can I ask why sir.

Though I agree his win over Gomez was his biggest. But His win over the professor highly overrated? No agenda included just wanna know why you say so.
Nelson was 13-0 and hadn't fought anyone of note(he was merely a prospect at that point), not to mention he was brought in on two weeks notice. Sanchez was expected to make quick work of him, it was a huge surprise that he gave him hell. I give him some credit for that win because Nelson showed good form after but not nearly as much as others who classify it as a great win.