View Single Post
Old 02-17-2011, 01:38 PM
SuperTrooper
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 9 SuperTrooper has a reputation beyond reputeSuperTrooper has a reputation beyond reputeSuperTrooper has a reputation beyond reputeSuperTrooper has a reputation beyond reputeSuperTrooper has a reputation beyond reputeSuperTrooper has a reputation beyond reputeSuperTrooper has a reputation beyond reputeSuperTrooper has a reputation beyond reputeSuperTrooper has a reputation beyond reputeSuperTrooper has a reputation beyond reputeSuperTrooper has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,062,576,863,812,560.62
Total Points: 1,062,576,863,812,892.00

I met Winky Wright at Houston Bush Intercontinental Airport on my way to Vegas for a convention in 2009. I was with my friend and uncle, we were waiting for our plane to arrive at the boarding gate. Winky Wright walks up with a friend and sits down 9 seats away from me. He was taking the same flight to Vegas to conclude his training for the Paul Williams bout. Out of around 30 people that was there waiting, only me and 3 other people recognized him. I shook his hand and told him good luck. My friend thought he was a MMA fighter.