View Single Post
Old 02-11-2011, 01:17 AM
El_Forklift
THUNDER FROM DOWN UNDER

Rep Power: 0 El_Forklift is infamous around these partsEl_Forklift is infamous around these partsEl_Forklift is infamous around these partsEl_Forklift is infamous around these partsEl_Forklift is infamous around these partsEl_Forklift is infamous around these partsEl_Forklift is infamous around these partsEl_Forklift is infamous around these partsEl_Forklift is infamous around these partsEl_Forklift is infamous around these partsEl_Forklift is infamous around these parts
Bank: 10,144,253,562,175.10
Total Points: 11,223,807,852,788.65
1st gift! - Toney Loc For your integrity - jazluvr good eatin - bigsmoothh Happy new year! - Toney Loc right back at you - GrandpaBernard 
Great poster - willybullet 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russian Crushin View Post
Theoretical physics

Biology, not really. Ima a Bio major and nothing in Bio really disproves God, other then maybe the theory of evolution
Agree, Theoretical physics is indeed the one I was the one I was basing myself on....
Biology really was the subject that turned me in a believer once I new how cells work, and the whole human systems work from a single cell to muscle contractions, lactid acid build up, how we get ATP, the whole Shabang. I came to my theory that there is an architect to all of this and Im not counting like all the other science fields which Im sure have some patterns and reasons for those patterns...