View Single Post
Old 02-10-2011, 04:56 PM
WladIsTheChamp
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 12 WladIsTheChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWladIsTheChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWladIsTheChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWladIsTheChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWladIsTheChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWladIsTheChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWladIsTheChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWladIsTheChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWladIsTheChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWladIsTheChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWladIsTheChamp has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 213,282.82
WBA,WBO,IBF,IBO & Ring HW Champion - Freedom. to drink while watching Vitali-Adamek - Freedom. Happy New Year - Freedom. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freedom! View Post
Yes. The sport of boxing will be better off without David Haye.

Interesting fact: ALL OF DAVID HAYE'S OPPONENTS IN HIS ENTIRE PRO CAREER HAVE BEEN OLDER THAN HIM.
And all of Vitali's opponents since he returned in 2008 have been YOUNGER than he is.

And Wlad's past 3 opponents have all been younger than he is.
Holly sh*t, I didn't even know, that, I knew that was the case at HW and I knew most of his CW wins and loss were against much older opponents but I didn't know that the cowardly Hayefaker NEVER fought an opponent younger than himself. I think it is time for AARP to file a lawsuit against the Hayefaker.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<