View Single Post
Old 02-09-2011, 04:52 PM #14
Banned

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Gerry_NineT1 has a reputation beyond reputeGerry_NineT1 has a reputation beyond reputeGerry_NineT1 has a reputation beyond reputeGerry_NineT1 has a reputation beyond reputeGerry_NineT1 has a reputation beyond reputeGerry_NineT1 has a reputation beyond reputeGerry_NineT1 has a reputation beyond reputeGerry_NineT1 has a reputation beyond reputeGerry_NineT1 has a reputation beyond reputeGerry_NineT1 has a reputation beyond reputeGerry_NineT1 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 2,024,306.33

Truth is - a guy can get sucked into sleeping with a married woman, i'm sure its happened to many a decent guy, but the guys who actually do it with intent are scumbags. Respect your fellow man. It's not about who's being macho or a sissy - I'm sure plenty of guys have slept with the wives of a man who could beat the living piss out of them, because the fact is people get bored of each other sometimes, even the really good looking ones.

I'm a pretty good looking, well put together guy, and I know If I went out and tried, I could steal plenty of lonely housewives whose husbands have lost their zest for life, but I'm not going to. I'll leave that to the soulless walking hormone bags. I'm a live and let live guy TS, so I'm not going to hate on you, but if you think what you're doing makes you cool, respectable or masculine, you're wrong.
Gerry_NineT1 is offline   Reply With Quote