View Single Post
Old 02-05-2011, 10:07 PM
Chief2ndzOnly!
Long Live Walt Liquor!!!!

Rep Power: 396 Chief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,579,125,240,645,312,512.00
Total Points: 1,580,615,192,402,787,584.00
Top man!!! - Jeff Da Maori From you're good friend Ross - ROSS CALIFORNIA From you're good friend Ross - ROSS CALIFORNIA a tresured friend! - jazluvr And a true hero - jazluvr 
To The C-Foundation! Spitting e flames like they from a book. My brother has the gift of words - Master Cvnt :usa2: - BulgariasFinest You deserve more of these bro - Alx. For the Blues - BulgariasFinest I salute you, Big Chief! Be well. - Fistic 
It would not let me green you, but it would allow me to give you this toast. - deanrw Merry Christmas Chief - TBear Happy thanksgiving. - HughJass Merry Christmas Chief2ndzOnly! - TBear happy holidays to you and yours, old friend! - jazluvr 
Happy Xmas to you and Mrs Chief sir. - HughJass Merry Christmas to you and yours Chief - -jose- merry Christmas Chief! - Beercules Thanks, Bro! Marry Xmas to you - ROSS CALIFORNIA Sit back, have a beer, and have a wonderful Christmas good friend. - deanrw 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - The Gully Gad 

Quote:
Originally Posted by U.ncleSam View Post
so no black women with pink nipples.
Yes, they do exist, they just lightskinned, but black nonetheless.