No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Erik Morales Talks Retirement, Passing The Torch, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Erik Morales Talks Retirement, Passing The Torch, More

Erik Morales (52-8, 36KOs) won four titles in four divisions in his long career. The 35-year-old boxer returned to Mexico with his head held high, discussed his future and the next generation of Mexican fighters.

[Click Here To Read More]

Trouble making weight? Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't he...not try?

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
      Trouble making weight? Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't he...not try?

He couldn't be bothered trying. Very dissapointing, I doubt he barely trainner for this fight.

Comment

He did OK for someone who didn't train for this fight seriously if that was the case.

Erik should really retire... he doesn't need to prove anything now.

Comment

Originally posted by brently1979 View Post
          He couldn't be bothered trying. Very dissapointing, I doubt he barely trainner for this fight.
          It's either that or that he has absolutely nothing, zero, left physically.

Anyway, it's totally clear now that he should retire. Hope the man sticks to his word and calls it quits after the farewell Tijuana fight.

Comment

Atleast he keep it real.

Atleast he's not out of his mind like Holyfield thinking he still has something left when he dosn't.

Comment

Morales vs Guzman at a 142 or 143 lb catchweight would be an interesting fight. Morales hasnt looked bad against top 5-10 140lb competition. Guzman at this stage of his career would probably take the fight in Mexico for the opportunity.

Comment

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
                Morales vs Guzman at a 142 or 143 lb catchweight would be an interesting fight. Morales hasnt looked bad against top 5-10 140lb competition. Guzman at this stage of his career would probably take the fight in Mexico for the opportunity.
                The could call it "Battle for the Buffett!"

Comment

All he needs is a nutritionist and an elite strength and conditioning coach!!!!

Comment

Morales NEVER HAD the torch

Comment

Working...
                    X