No announcement yet.

boxingscene gadget review thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• boxingscene gadget review thread

i hope through this thread, lounge members get to review their arsenal of gadgets both old and new...

cypher labs algorhythm solo

the emergence of the mp3 format drastically changed the way music is distributed and consumed... suddenly it made sense to bring along your entire music collection...

then comes along the audiophiles deriding the mp3 format as cartoony representations of "the real thing..." well the ever increasing storage capacitied of hard drives and better compression formats just makes it much simpler for average guys to enter the realm of "audiophilia..."

the cypher labs solo makes the case stronger ten-fold by being the first to bypass the on-board DAC of one's iOS devices and headphone out to give a much clearer signal and a drastic upgrade in terms of SQ...

compared with the a-jays 4 / headphone out of the iPhone, the CLAS-imAMP-a-Jays-iPhone combo completely obliterates the former... name any criteria... speed, transients, soundstage and nuance... it simply is magnitudes better...

theres just a small problem... i don't own the CLAS... the thing is effing expensive... and a challenge if you don't have a bag... but if SQ is your priority this is as good as it gets for your iOS device...
    Last edited by talip bin osman; 09-19-2012, 08:08 PM.

my he-man rig...

audiophile nirvana dudes...

Comment

Comment

Working...
      X