Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Raheem fighting under Pacquiao-Morales Card???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raheem fighting under Pacquiao-Morales Card???

i know boxrec is starting to look ridiculous but it shows that raheem will be facing an unnamed opponent for the wbc international lightweight title... freitas anyone?

Originally posted by AIR_KENG
    i know boxrec is starting to look ridiculous but it shows that raheem will be facing an unnamed opponent for the wbc international lightweight title... freitas anyone?
    how bout jesus chavez

Comment

Originally posted by E l T e r r i b l e
      how bout jesus chavez
      i doubt it...if it were jesus chavez, they would have inked it by now...

Comment

what about jaurez

Comment

Originally posted by RastaSmoker
          what about jaurez
          juarez stays at the featherweights... raheem i think is defending his int'l lightweight title...

Comment

I dont think its gonna be Jesus Chavez as he is scheduled to take on Marco Barrera in march. It will probablybe against someone Raheeem can look good against in order to set up a fight with the winner of Pac/Morales 2

Comment

Originally posted by the giant one
              I dont think its gonna be Jesus Chavez as he is scheduled to take on Marco Barrera in march. It will probablybe against someone Raheeem can look good against in order to set up a fight with the winner of Pac/Morales 2
              winner of pac morales gets barrera... where will raheem go? dunno... erik morales won't fight him again... he said it himself

Comment

Originally posted by the giant one
                Hence the Freitas suggestion.

Comment

Freitas sounds logical for an International title.
                  The winner to fight against the World Champ.

Comment

Working...
                  X