Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else excited for Toshiaki Nishioka vs Rendall Munroe for WBC Super-Bantamweigh

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else excited for Toshiaki Nishioka vs Rendall Munroe for WBC Super-Bantamweigh

IM super pumped for this fight as a huge fan of Munroe i hope he does...he is one of the best Fighters in the Sport...never backs down and one of the most entertaining in my opinion..havent seen much about in the forum..no one else pumped for it?

WAR BIN MAN

another title coming to the land of iron chinned, warrior hearted fighters.....

Comment

Hope that fighting at like 10am has no adverse effects on Rendall Murray [Steve Bunce in-joke]

Comment

I'm looking forward to that card. Roman Gonzalez and Jorge Linares, who should both win their bouts rather convincingly and Nishioka-Munroe, which should be competitive.
        I hope there will be a stream available for this one, the time is excellent for us Europeans (Sunday morning/noon).

Comment

Anyone else pumped only a few days to go!

War BIN MAN!!

Comment

WAR Munroe

Comment

Anyone know a lot about Nishioka?

Comment

Munroe better comes with a good chin and a lot of heart. this is not going to be easy for him.

Comment

Just feel that nishioka will have too mch for rendall

Comment

Originally posted by Irish Hitman View Post
                    Anyone else pumped only a few days to go!

War BIN MAN!!
                    dont know about his opponent but I hope Munroe wins.

How do u think Dunne would've done against Munroe? Thats a fight i wanted to see about 2 years ago.

Comment

Working...
                    X