Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

this paperless concert ticket thing is so stupid!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this paperless concert ticket thing is so stupid!

these tree huggers can screw off! what a stupid idea.IRON MAIDEN of all bands is doing this. i got a floor seat july 27 i won't be able to use. i can't even sell it or give it away because i need to show up to the stadium with the credit card i used to pick it up. it's only $117 but i think it is the dumbest idea i ever heard. even if i went i like to keep my ticket stubs. i've kept all of them since 1996.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
      lol! it's a dumb idea regardless. i bought ticket knowing this but didnt know i was going to cuba an hour after concert ends. no time to see show & hit the airport.
      Last edited by joe strong; 04-07-2012, 10:01 PM.

Comment

Are those your Cuba girls in your av and sig?

If so very nice my man

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
          Are those your Cuba girls in your av and sig?

If so very nice my man
          yes im adding pics to my albums.

Comment

Are you sure? There's usually an option on how you want your tickets delivered (email & print yourself, hard tickets, or will call.

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
              Are you sure? There's usually an option on how you want your tickets delivered (email & print yourself, hard tickets, or will call.
              yes i can actually put them on ticketmaster exchange & if someone buys them i will have my credit card reinbursed. found it last night.

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
                these tree huggers can screw off! what a stupid idea.IRON MAIDEN of all bands is doing this. i got a floor seat july 27 i won't be able to use. i can't even sell it or give it away because i need to show up to the stadium with the credit card i used to pick it up. it's only $117 but i think it is the dumbest idea i ever heard. even if i went i like to keep my ticket stubs. i've kept all of them since 1996.
                I like to do the same. My dad had scrap book with all the ticket stubs of shows he went to, then he gave it to me and I add all mine to it. That's the only reason I don't like to do will call tickets, because they normally just check your name when you get there and you don't get an actual ticket.

Comment

Working...
                X