No announcement yet.

(video) Vitali Klitschko gets Teared Gassed at Protest

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (video) Vitali Klitschko gets Teared Gassed at Protest

Are they holding Vitali cause he's injured, can't see, or because he was about to go ballistic?

Comment

Originally posted by Panginoon View Post
      Are they holding Vitali cause he's injured, can't see, or because he was about to go ballistic?
      I believe he just got gassed...

Comment

What the hell is this? I hate cowards who do sneak attacks like this on known figures. Lets see Vitali get his hands on one of those scumbags for a few minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
          I believe he just got gassed...
          & his hands are bleeding. This is why he has them under his shirt... apparently he got glassed & gassed at the same time.

Comment

Originally posted by boxkickboxmma View Post
            What the hell is this? I hate cowards who do sneak attacks like this on known figures. Lets see Vitali get his hands on one of those scumbags for a few minutes.
            Trust me.. you take away those weapons of those cowardly law enforcers & Vitali Could literally kill each & every one of them with a punch to the jaw & have them bleed to death.. don't think for a second these scumbags didn't abuse there authority because of who was on the other side & basically defenseless against them (they probably glassed him to take away his prime weapon forgetting the fact he used to kickbox).

Comment

Working...
            X