Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The DIFFERENCE between RJJ-CAL 24/7 and DLH-PAC 24/7...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The DIFFERENCE between RJJ-CAL 24/7 and DLH-PAC 24/7...

While i enjoyed the RJJ-CAL 24/7, it didn't pump me up for the fight at al. it was an entertaining show, but i wasnt any more or less excited for the fight then i was before hand.

But this series is REALLY pumping me up for the fight.

The Jones/Calzaghe one was alright, but this one looks to be a lot better.

Comment

THe fact that Joe and Roy respect each other makes for ****ty tv.

Comment

The fact that dela Hoya's starting to appear like the bad guy for a change, would make anyone interested I guess.

Pacquiao's sleeping in a cramped apartment with his ornery wife watching his every move...wakes up to do spartan training with a stuttering boxing coach suffering from Parkinson's disease, while dela Hoya trains in his secluded big-bear lodge where he does mitts with daniel zaragoza under the watchful eye of dundee and beristain. Like watching Rocky and Ivan Drago training.
        Last edited by badboypeenoy; 11-17-2008, 11:15 PM.

Comment

the acting and directing for this one is pure hollywood at it's best

Comment

To be honest, I'm burnt out on these 24/7 shows. Fighters are having to act goofy and crazy just to stand out. I don't go out of my way to watch any of them anymore. Roy-Calzaghe was the absolute worst.

I don't think there's been any worth watching since Mayweather-Hatton. It's just lost its appeal after seeing the same **** over and over.

Comment

Working...
            X