No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Helenius vs. Chisora Rematch Possible For The Future

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Helenius vs. Chisora Rematch Possible For The Future

Promoter Kalle Sauerland admits Dereck Chisora will be offered a chance to avenge his controversial defeat by Robert Helenius.

Chisora challenged Helenius for his European heavyweight title in December 2011 and was left fuming after his Finnish opponent was handed a split decision win in Helsinki.

The Londoner recovered well from being hurt in the opening round and appeared to outwork Helenius, who suffered a serious shoulder injury in the fight, but the champion still clung onto his title.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Delboy definitely deserves one.

Comment

If it is in a neutral location, the skullet loses and becomes hulk hogans new tag team partner.

Comment

I hope we'll see a rematch.

A healthy Helenius would beat Chisora easily.

Comment

Helenius robbed him last time
          the rematch should happen, but might not go the same
          after Vit and Haye, Chisora might not have much confidence
          but either way, this is a good fight for both guys
          somebody needs to step up and become Wlad's next rival
          preferably, someone who'd at least try if they got the chance

Comment

Yeh Delboy deserve a rematch...... My lil bro meet him and he is actually a down to earth person.

Comment

true as he says hopefully the hw division is getting more exciting this year. when vitali retires it will be more open as wlad will have to take on all klitschko challenges, so to say.

del boy vs helenius 2 is a good match up, helenius needs more build up fights though. if chisora comes back focused he will fight himself back to a title shot.

Comment

Helenius is done.

Exposed as a hype-job. I'm surprised he doesn't try and cash in by fighting Wladimir now.

Comment

Originally posted by yoz View Post
                  Helenius is done.

Exposed as a hype-job. I'm surprised he doesn't try and cash in by fighting Wladimir now.
                  No.

He was coming off a long lay-off caused by a serious injury, he'll do better in his next fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                    No.

He was coming off a long lay-off caused by a serious injury, he'll do better in his next fight.
                    What, so he forgot HOW to box? His defence was terrible.

When is he fighting again? He should be out 4/5 times this year, if he wants to get his career back on track.

Comment

Working...
                    X