Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are some past relationships worth trying to do over?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are some past relationships worth trying to do over?

Do you think that sometimes failure can be a positive and a lesson learned??that maybe if you try again there will be a differant outcome cause of what you have learned from your mistakes? maybe you had to got hrough what you went though to become the man you are now and now you are ready to be with that person now

Larry!

I thought you were banned until 2014?

Comment

i think so yes, i might actually get back with my ex but it really depends on how things will go, i always said there's no point in moving backwards but when you really got a connection with someone it's hard to find it in new women, since we broke up i've been with around 8 different ladies and it just wasn't the same

Comment

It depends how many bridges you burned the first time around really. If you cursed her family and friends to a fiery inferno...probably not.

Comment

it's working out for me.

how bad was it when you broke up with whoever you broke up with? in some cases (cases with abuse - verbal or physical) you should never have a do-over. some people just aren't right for each other.

Comment

I really loved my ex and have slept with a lot of different girls since we split, but none of of them have changed the way I feel about her. I suppose I'm waiting for the right girl to come along so invest myself into again, but it takes time.

I don't think I love my ex any more like I used to, and I no longer feel that anguish when I think of her moving on with her life, but I still think of her from time to time and wonder if there was anything more I could have done to redeem the relationship.

I just put it down to experience. When I split with my first love, I didn't think another girl would come along and make me feel like that....and she did times 100. If it can happen once it can happen again...and again...and again.

The fact is, if you're supposed to be with someone, you'll be. If you're not, you won't.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
              it's working out for me.

how bad was it when you broke up with whoever you broke up with? in some cases (cases with abuse - verbal or physical) you should never have a do-over. some people just aren't right for each other.
              definitely can't go back with that, just wasn't meant to be

Comment

Generally not recommended. I have never maintained contact with any ex of mine following the breakup. I suppose it depends a lot on the reasons why it fell apart in the first place, and if you were the one who ended it.

Comment

Depends on the situation.

But really, a leopard never changes their spots.

Depending on how and why the relationship ended there may be too many harsh feelings. Also, it's very possible to pick up where you left off and go back to old habits that caused you to split up in the first place. Why would you want to be with someone who brought out the worst in you at some point?

Sometimes, it's just better to move on and let go of these things.

Comment

Originally posted by Bossy View Post
                    Depends on the situation.

But really, a leopard never changes their spots.

Depending on how and why the relationship ended there may be too many harsh feelings. Also, it's very possible to pick up where you left off and go back to old habits that caused you to split up in the first place. Why would you want to be with someone who brought out the worst in you at some point?

Sometimes, it's just better to move on and let go of these things.
                    says the chick who keeps sending me email asking me to "take her back" despite the fact that we've never dated.

Comment

Working...
                    X