No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Erik Morales-Anthony Crolla Possible, Options Flying

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Erik Morales-Anthony Crolla Possible, Options Flying

One thing is for sure, Erik Morales will still fight on September 17th at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, as part of the pay-per-view undercard to the Floyd Mayweather-Victor Ortiz welterweight collision. As reported this morning on BoxingScene.com, Morales' opponent Lucas Matthysse withdrew with an illness. Morales and Matthysse were going to fight for the vacant WBC junior welterweight title.

[Click Here To Read More]

Crolla lolz

Comment

Go back to the Man Show.

Find someone else.

Comment

Is the paper-belt on line still when the opponent isn't even any good now?

The belt meant something when Matthysse was going to fight Morales. Morales must have bad luck, because now that belt has no meaning unless they get a great late replacement which is unlikely.

Comment

Wait, this is still gonna be a WBC World Title fight??? Unbelievable!! SMFH

Comment

Right now I'm working with the WBC to see who they would sanction [to fight] for the title. I'm waiting for a call from Mauricio [Sulaiman] to give me some options.
            The simple answer to that is he'll sanction ANYONE...for the right fee.

Comment

Originally posted by adp023 View Post
              Wait, this is still gonna be a WBC World Title fight??? Unbelievable!! SMFH
              Don't know if they can get him but I think the belt has meaning if its Katsidis fighting Morales. I think that would be a good fight. I see that fight going either way at who wins it.

Comment

Uh no thanks.
                Who is this Crolla guy anyway?

Comment

give morales the belt already......

Comment

What about Brad Solomon or do you think his ppl feel there's too much risk? Brad Solomon has a good win over Demetrius Hopkins. He hasn't fought in awhile tho, I think he might be injured or his promoter sucks.

Comment

Working...
                    X