No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Klitschko vs Solis: Two Schools of Thought on Odlanier

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Klitschko vs Solis: Two Schools of Thought on Odlanier

There are a couple of popular schools of thought regarding the latest contender who will attempt to wrest the WBC heavyweight title from Vitali Klitschko in Cologne this Saturday night.

[Click Here To Read More]

Bye solis you will get ktfo

Comment

The only way Solis can win is by Klitschko default injury or knocking him out. There is no way any fighter can win 6 rds or more against Vitali in a boxing match. If Solis can get inside then it won't be a onesided slugfest on the part of Vitali & will be a toe to toe battle until someone gets knocked out.

Solis has very fast hands once he lets his hands go but then again so did Arreola....he's a much smarter fighter than him & has a much better defense. He will try to plod forward with his hands firmly held high protecting his face. He can be hit by the jab as Austin showed.

Should be exciting because the perception here is we know how good Vitali is but we don't know how good Solis will be. I don't think 7 or 8 lbs either way will affect Solis' ability to box as even if he comes in at 250 his ability will be the same as it would be at 240 because of his boxing know how. The weight will affect him less than it would other fighters who are not in stellar shape & way over there BMI's. This should be exciting & i wouldn't be surprised to see one of Vitali's early rd knockouts because Solis will plod forward & might take chances to get inside.

Comment

Klitschko has two good fighters on his resume (Lewis and Byrd) both of whom he lost to. Solis will be the 3rd good fighter and his third such defeat.

Comment

Nobody knows what kind of shape Solis is in until the weigh in. I saw pictures of his open workout yesterday and he kept a padded coat on WTF?

Last edited by Rick Grimes; 03-17-2011, 02:58 AM.

Comment

He can always get a job wearing the Michelin Man or Stay Puft costume. Heavyweight in the U.S. is like Butterbean level across the board and that is a joke. What happened to the Tyson's, Ali's, Frazier's, and etc.? And don't bring no supermodel turned boxer that never works.

Comment

Originally posted by Carlisle View Post
              Klitschko has two good fighters on his resume (Lewis and Byrd) both of whom he lost to. Solis will be the 3rd good fighter and his third such defeat.
              Are you fool?VITALI won every round with BYRD but he bad injuried his shoulder hitting BYRD like a heavybag,HAVE YOU EVER WATCH THE FIGHT?No one in the world call that a LOSS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Blobby View Post
                Nobody knows what kind of shape Solis is in until the weigh in. I saw pictures of his open workout yesterday and he kept a padded coat on WTF?

looking at his face and overall size with the jacket, I think it's doubtful that he has come down to anything close to what he was in his AM days

sadly...

Comment

Originally posted by jjbj2 View Post
                  He can always get a job wearing the Michelin Man or Stay Puft costume. Heavyweight in the U.S. is like Butterbean level across the board and that is a joke. What happened to the Tyson's, Ali's, Frazier's, and etc.? And don't bring no supermodel turned boxer that never works.
                  I get the analogy, but Butterbean would knock the **** out of Solis. They aren't on the same fat man level.

Comment

I have watched him fight and I have to be honest and say that I must be missing something. Because I don't think that he is that good regardless of what kind of weight he carries into the ring.

Comment

Working...
                    X