Collapse
No announcement yet.

Credit to Ken Hershemen for Rios vs. Gamboa, Alvarado vs. Provodnikov HBO card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Credit to Ken Hershemen for Rios vs. Gamboa, Alvarado vs. Provodnikov HBO card

this is what hbo should have been providing these kinds of fights instead of the Tim Bradley vs. Luis Carlos Abregu's snoozers that were happening to long under Greenburg

I saw this thread title and immediately was thinking that Hershman was with Showtime, but no you're right. I'll be damned... Good score.

Comment

Originally posted by IIG View Post
      I saw this thread title and immediately was thinking that Hershman was with Showtime, but no you're right. I'll be damned... Good score.
      Hopefully Hershman can bring back HBO man they had some awesome ratings in 90's cause they made good competitive fights but the last few years all they really have done is pad fighters records i think he is going to make fighters fight real other fighters and he is only going to buy fights not fighters which I love.

Comment

i hope rios/alvarado can happen if they both win

Comment

the ultimate test will be if herschman keeps letting broner, chavez jr, and canelo fight bums.

Comment

Is it official that Alvarado is fighting Provodnikov?

Comment

Damn both are official? ****ing awesome!

Comment

Massive respect for Gamboa taking a fight like that if this is really true. Not really a wise idea IMO but it would be crazy if he pulled it off. Rios is gonna be on him like white on rice.

Comment

For some reason I was thinking that Alvarado would be Floyd's next opponent that nobody even mentioned.

Comment

So we thanking him for a mis-match?

Boxing fans are full of ****. It's only bull**** until it fits their agenda. There is no way they should be fighting.

Comment

Working...
                    X