Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bunch of people trolling Weather Channel during Hurricane Irene; VA Beach

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] Bunch of people trolling Weather Channel during Hurricane Irene; VA Beach

Some guy moons and shows his **** too, it's censored though. Trolling starts at 7 seconds.

Video description:

"During Hurricane Irene, a Weather Channel weatherman tries to make a Category 1 hurricane seem like the most dangerous storm ever while everyone around him make him look like an idiot."

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      Some guy moons and shows his **** too, it's censored though. Trolling starts at 7 seconds.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        Video description:

"During Hurricane Irene, a Weather Channel weatherman tries to make a Category 1 hurricane seem like the most dangerous storm ever while everyone around him make him look like an idiot."

Saw a guy on Weather Channel that said, almost word for word, "While this is a Category 1 hurricane, it really is actually more like a Category 3 hurricane.

Anything to make people scared.

Comment

What's with them wanting to scare the **** out of everyone? Actually I should thank them, I got off from work fully paid baby!

Comment

Kev are the heights evacuating? If so, I'm gonna convince some hot little scared, confused Dominican girl to stay at my place for shelter.

Comment

Comment

Didn't see the arse and **** (no ****).

Comment

Hilarious!!!!

I wish those dudes came back. They should have molested that fool.

Comment

since the original was taken down...

Comment

Working...
                    X