Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather Boxing Club Debate Broner vs Marquez / Gamboa (Video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather Boxing Club Debate Broner vs Marquez / Gamboa (Video)

Not sure if someone already posted

Let's see how Broner handles DeMarco first. I'd love to see Broner go up to 140 late next year and fight Marquez, if Marquez moves back down after Pacquiao or something.

If Broner translates to the weight, we'll see. Marquez is still a very good fighter, though he's past it. Broner's style could be a problem for Marquez though. Broner isn't nearly as reckless as the styles Marquez' counter punching style is made to look great again. Broner-Gamboa needs to happen next summer. Get Broner in against DeMarco and Burns or Bogere/Abril, and get Gamboa in with someone this December, than Vazquez in April/May. Than make Broner-Gamboa for late summer/early fall. That'd be a huge fight then.

Comment

What do they do at the Mayweather boxing club? Pick cherries and knock over cans then go into hiding?

Comment

it doesn't look like much of a debate.. one dude arguing against everybody like cartman lol

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
          it doesn't look like much of a debate.. one dude arguing against everybody like cartman lol
          Until he says "Screw you guys, I'm going home."

Just like NSB.

Comment

This was actually entertaining to watch.

Comment

I'm sure broner is liking the fact that his name is hovering at the mayweather boxing club

Comment

Not even guys in Mayweather's gym respect Broner. It's gonna take some time.

Comment

Working...
                X