No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Diaz vs Gamboa Headlines 'A Puno Limpio' on Sept. 7

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Diaz vs Gamboa Headlines 'A Puno Limpio' on Sept. 7

The successful series “A Puño Limpio” is back. The new edition will take place on Friday, September 7 at the coliseo Ruben Zayas Montañez in Trujillo Alto, Puerto Rico, with the fight between unbeaten Kenneth Diaz and Yoelvis Gamboa in the main event of the show, presented by PR Best Boxing Promotions (PRBBP), in association with Top Rank, to be broadcast live on WAPA America.

[Click Here To Read More]

wow please note in the title "NOT yuri gamboa" haha. i almost fell off my chair

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP
      The successful series “A Puño Limpio†is back. The new edition will take place on Friday, September 7 at the coliseo Ruben Zayas Montañez in Trujillo Alto, Puerto Rico, with the fight between unbeaten Kenneth Diaz and Yoelvis Gamboa in the main event of the show, presented by PR Best Boxing Promotions (PRBBP), in association with Top Rank, to be broadcast live on WAPA America.

[ Click Here To Read More]
      OMFG fk I got trolled. I had wet my pants by just reading the title. And texted 5 diff ppl by the time the article loaded up... Argh!

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
        OMFG fk I got trolled. I had wet my pants by just reading the title. And texted 5 diff ppl by the time the article loaded up... Argh!

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
        LOL I got hyped as hell when I read it too. After reading the first few paragraphs I was thinking why would this kid with 6-0 record be fighting Gamboa? haha "Random Hits" did just troll us

Comment

LMAO......i got trolled

Comment

Wtf ! You got me .

Comment

Tryna get some views in huh.

Comment

Yeah that was a low bow and a cheap move....scumbag

Comment

Im still upset how you got my hopes up and then shot me down...

Comment

didnt know Gamboa's brother was a boxer too looks like everyone got taken for one here

Comment

Working...
                    X