No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach Believes Chavez Will End Up With Robert Garcia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Roach Believes Chavez Will End Up With Robert Garcia

Trainer Freddie Roach told BoxingScene.com that he believes former WBC middleweight champion Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. (46-1-1, 32KOs) will retain the services of Robert Garica, who trains a solid stable of fighters in Oxnard, California.

Chavez hired Roach a few years ago, and their training camps have been chaotic at times. The last camp, which directly contributed to Chavez's twelve round decision loss to Sergio Martinez in September, was one of the worst training experiences in Roach's career. Chavez skipped numerous training sessions and often ignored Roach's advice.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Roach needs to STFU!!

Comment

poor Roach look what he has been reduced to just to stay relevant.

but Garcia + Chavez jr = Unbeatable.

Comment

It's hard to dislike roach when gives real talk like this. Man, Junior really is a spoiled brat.

Comment

would love to see Chavez fight Martinez w/ Garcia in his corner. I think Chavez Jr. may stop Martinez in the rematch

Comment

Nacho for sure won't put up with Jr's bullsh't. I don't think Robert Garcia would either but who knows. Money talks.

Comment

He should now that Kelly Pavlik has left the Garcia stable. Not sure if that's going to change any of Chavez's nasty habits though.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                Nacho for sure won't put up with Jr's bullsh't. I don't think Robert Garcia would either but who knows. Money talks.
                I dont think he would put up with the bullshit, dude is on everyone ass at his gym. Dude slapped maidana in the karass fight lol told him I dont lose fight bitch. That what chavez jr needs.

Comment

Good move on Jr's part Robert Garcia is known to not baby his fighters and mess around (ortiz left garcia due to this)

Comment

Garcia is going to find rios and Jr devouring Taco Bell and smoking a joint in the back of the gym, daily

Comment

Working...
                    X