No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Peterson vs. Judah Purse Bid is Won By Barry Hunter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Peterson vs. Judah Purse Bid is Won By Barry Hunter

Earlier this morning in New Jersey, the International Boxing Federation held the purse bid for the mandatory junior welterweight fight between champion Lamont Peterson (30-1-1, 15KOs) and challenger Zab Judah (42-7, 29KOs).

The sole bidder was Barry Hunter, the manager and trainer of Peterson, who submitted the minimum bid of $50,000. There is a 75/25 split in favor of the champion and the parties have 15 days from today to submit sign contracts or to get an extension from the IBF.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Super Judah is "The man of a thousand title shots" Perseverance can pay off. I wish him luck. But I got Lamont winning a UD

Comment

Good fight though I feel Zab 'more lives than a cat' Judah will fold again.

Comment

what, no bid from TMT????? lol

Comment

So Judah is only making $37k for this fight?

Comment

I don't think this fight is gonna happen......

Comment

Not going to happen with that money. Onless Bob Arum buy it for the Manny/Marquez undercard or Oscar for the Canelo december 22/29 fundercard noway they going to fight eachother for $30k-$50k

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
                So Judah is only making $37k for this fight?
                It's less than that. Judah isn't the champion, he's getting the 25%

Comment

Originally posted by warp1432 View Post
                  It's less than that. Judah isn't the champion, he's getting the 25%
                  And boxing snobs have the nerve to say Dana White underpays his fighters! LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by OnePunch
                    what, no bid from TMT????? lol
                    Im guessing if he is with anybody is with Floyd. And Floyd didn't bid for Caballero either. So no Bradley-Peterson which is good.

I guess its safe to say this fight will be in DC which is fkin lame.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                    X