Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Price on Thompson: It's Up To Me To Raise My Game!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Price on Thompson: It's Up To Me To Raise My Game!

DAVID PRICE is ready to prove he is a realistic world title contender when he tackles Tony Thompson next month.

The British heavyweight champ takes on the veteran American at the Echo Arena in his native ­Liverpool on February 23.

And 29-year-old Price is determined to show he is ready to muscle his way into the world title mix.
    [Click Here To Read More]

David Price fights in the heavyweight division, of course. Are BoxingScene readers eligible to win one of those pairs of tickets? Or is that only for readers of The Daily Star?

In any event Thompson will give us a better idea of where Price stands at the moment. Even though he is old and over 40 now he should be able to give the kid a few different looks he hasn't seen yet.
    Last edited by ShoulderRoll; 01-26-2013, 08:31 AM.

Comment

I hope Price continues to improve. His size will actually be a threat to Wlad.

Comment

Price needs to KO Thompson faster than Wlad did to keep himself hyped.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          David Price fights in the heavyweight division, of course. Are BoxingScene readers eligible to win one of those pairs of tickets? Or is that only for readers of The Daily Star?

In any event Thompson will give us a better idea of where Price stands at the moment. Even though he is old and over 40 now he should be able to give the kid a few different looks he hasn't seen yet.
          Seriously, even if I was a complete stranger to boxing and had no idea who any iconic boxers were, the answer to this question is literally in the 2nd sentence, 'The British heavyweight champ'

Comment

David Price fights in the Heavyweight Division!

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
              Seriously, even if I was a complete stranger to boxing and had no idea who any iconic boxers were, the answer to this question is literally in the 2nd sentence, 'The British heavyweight champ'
              That's why I'm thinking that maybe the ticket contest was intended for the casual fans that read The Daily Star.

Not for the hardcore who are always on Boxingscene.

Comment

Working...
              X