Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What{s the longest time someone has been dead and then resuscitated?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What{s the longest time someone has been dead and then resuscitated?

I am very curious about this but have not been able to find out for sure. I know a guy named Don Piper was dead for around 90 mins...anyone know of another case as crazy?

google

3 days????

Comment

Originally posted by Super_Lightweight View Post
      I am very curious about this but have not been able to find out for sure. I know a guy named Don Piper was dead for around 90 mins...anyone know of another case as crazy?

google
      http://www.geocities.com/meta_crock/other/Miracles6.htm "Protestant"

Miracles: Anecdotal Evidence.

The Anecdotal Pile:

RAISED FROM THE DEAD: 3 sources.

1)True Stories of 400 Resurrection Miracles

Fr. Albert J. Hebert, S.M.(book add)

"This magnificent book covers Saints who raised from the dead persons who drowned, persons with mutilated bodies, persons who had been hanged, whose bodies had already decayed, been reduced to skeletons, or been buried for several years."

"They include children, unbaptized infants, unborn babies still in their mother's womb who needed to be baptized, persons executed for crimes, persons raised to testify in criminal cases or to testify to some religious truth, and persons who would have been condemned to Hell had they not been called back to earth for another chance."

"Also included are descriptions of Heaven, Hell and Purgatory given by temporarily dead persons who had been privileged to see those regions. Analyses the authenticity of resurrection miracles according to the teaching of the Church - plus it describes other bodily wonders of the Saints, such as levitation, bilocation, and total abstinence from natural food and drink. Includes a critique of "post clinical death" experiences in the light of Catholic teaching."

2) Another Resurrection in India.

Friday Fax 1999 issue 13, 2 April http://churches.wcg.org/inland-nw/miracles.htm India: pregnant woman saved from death by prayer "God can do extraordinary things through ordinary people," says David Mohan, pastor of the largest (15,000 members) Assemblies of God church in Madras, India. "Only a few days ago," he told me, "Rani (name changed), an elderly woman, came to tell me something exciting. She only recently decided to follow Jesus, and can neither read nor write. While visiting a Hindu village, she noticed a lot of activity: a pregnant woman was apparently dead after falling into a well. Attempts to resuscitate her, including blowing acrid smoke up her nose, had failed. Rani felt that she may be able to help; she had heard that Jesus had raised people from the dead. Hesitantly, she asked if she could pray; she was given permission, so laid her hands on the lifeless woman and asked Jesus to touch her. As she did so, the pregnant woman opened her eyes, started to move, coughed and sat up. Since then, a large number of people in the village have also decided to follow Jesus." Source: Pastor D. Mohan, Newlife AOG church, fax (+91)-44-2351646

3) Resurrection in former USSR.

This is actually part of a longer quotation about Near Death Experince. But I'm interested in the bottom part of the Qutation where it tells about a man killed by the KGB.Since I met this guy and he was a friend of my old Prof from Seminary I use it here.

Death and Dying
      Brian death
      http://www.death-dying.com/nde/faq.htm#Question%208:

Quote:

"This one you need to take up with the American Medical Association. Their definition of death is no brain activity. Many people who have NDEs are connected to EEG machines that are flatlined. There is no brain activity and no heart beat. This constitutes physical death. There is also an argument that says the brain continues to function after there is no activity.Mainly from the resuscitation efforts that are being conducted. This argument is questionable and not verifiable. Remember that many patients have been pronounced dead, and the death certificate signed. Some are going to, or are in the morgue, when they revive. The length of time apatient is brain dead varies from a few minutes to several hours in the NDE accounts I have read. In FAQ 05, the patient had been dead for 40 minutes before revival. And brain activity can not account for the new information the patient has when revived, that was notavailable to him, when he died. Actually the Near Death Experience proves that lifecontinues after death, so no one really dies at all. The longest time someone has been dead (that I know of) goes to Grigorievich Rodonai* a Russian, who was killed by the KGB. He was in the morgue for 3 days in cold storage. During the autopsy, he regained consciousness. He has recovered without permanent injury and is now living somewhere in Texas, USA. He also had a extremely long NDE an promised to write a book about it. Don't know if he did or not."

Comment

I think at least a few days. I heard of one guy waking up at like his funeral or something.

But thats not a resusitation

Comment

Some Haitians say that on there island (Haiti msagrain, Haitians live on Haiti) they use people who have died and come back to life for slave labor. I watched this ***** on the History channel and it talked about how before someone dies (or, if you're generall not liked) voodoo practioners somehow infect you with a substance.. I can't remember what it was, but it had the worlds most potent hallucinagetic (I think raw PCP?) in it mixed in with whatever else those crazy ****ers wanted and then at death they would perform a ritual and the mother ****er would come back and be without a will or something and they would just work them on the sugar cane plantations and ****.

Yeah, I just searched it up on youtube and it's everywhere.

Crazy ****ing Haitians.

Comment

my friend O.D'd and died 5 times and the 6th time they fully brought him back, his heart kept stopping then they would bring him back and then he would die and they would bring him back.. crazy.

Comment

Baywatch..

Comment

Working...
              X