Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Que pensaron de la pelicula Apocalipto???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Que pensaron de la pelicula Apocalipto???

Estuvo chingona, de mis favoritas

Comment

One of my top favorite movies! Mel Gibson got down.

Speaking of Mel G, check out his new movie- Get The Gringo-. It was a pretty good movie too.

Comment

Originally posted by MarGODrito View Post
        One of my top favorite movies! Mel Gibson got down.

Speaking of Mel G, check out his new movie- Get The Gringo-. It was a pretty good movie too.
        got it,still havent seen it though....heard it was good

Comment

Bien entretenida e interesante. Si la historia era así, hay que estar agradecido que evolvimos como sociedad.

Comment

Me gusto la pelicula pero se pasaron con la violencia.

No creo que fueran asi de violentos.

Comment

One of my favorite ATG movies.The violence and the sequence made it a hit IMO.Somehow Mel Gibson pulled it off even with the subtitles.

Comment

One of my favorite movies next to The Last of the Mohicans...

Comment

Never seen it although I heard great things about. Would love to see it.

Comment

This was a good movie and it proved Gibson can make consistent hits with subtitles to the shock of Hollywood.

I recommended an underrated movie dealing with similar subject matter though with a different context about la Conquista called obviously: La Otra Conquista. It is not as violent nor does it have as big a budget as Apocalypto but regardless it's more about the fall of the Aztec empire and the ways Hernán Cortés and the Spanish contributed to the fall by enforcing catholicism and trying to change the mentality of the natives who of course did not approve and resulted in a clash of culture and religion.

Great acting and a good story.

Comment

Working...
                    X