Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vanes: I Accept The WBC's Eliminator, I Can Stop Lara!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Vanes: I Accept The WBC's Eliminator, I Can Stop Lara!

As earlier reported by BoxingScene, the WBC has mandated a purse bid on July 27th for a fight between Vanes Martirosyan and Erislandy Lara for a final WBC elimination bout.

Recently Vanes had rejected an offer to face Lara because he wanted contractual stipulation that if he was victorious, he’d be able to fight current champion Saul “Canelo” Alvarez. This time however, Vanes is on board 100% regardless of anything.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Let's get it!!!!!!!! That a way to step up.

Comment

I'm sure he wants the fight but I expect Arum to have a little talk with him and explain to him how things really work in Top Rank...

Comment

Thats more like it Vanes!!Now lets hope the curse of 2012 does not strike and we can get this fight on

Comment

Sure he does. I'll believe it at the first press conference. Vanes just talking right now. Lets him walk the walk.

Comment

Yeah okay Vanes...... Seen this act before

Comment

Didn't he say the same stuff a couple of months ago about Lara too? When he walks in the ring I'll believe it.

Comment

Lara spanks that ass.

Comment

Vanes a little chinny if this goes down. I think Lara catches him midway.

Comment

Well, I hope it goes down. Someone's gotta fight Lara...anybody!

Comment

Working...
                    X