No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Juanma Lopez Could Be Suspended Until September 2013

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Juanma Lopez Could Be Suspended Until September 2013

Former two-division champion Juan Manuel Lopez is facing a possible suspension until September 2013, according to several sources. The fighter's troubles began earlier this month when he labeled referee Roberto Ramirez Sr. as "a gambler." The allegation came after Lopez was stopped in the tenth round by WBO featherweight champion Orlando Salido. Lopez, angry over the stoppage, told a live television audience that Ramirez's gambling habit was a possible influence for the referee's decision to stop the contest.

[Click Here To Read More]

That's what you get for being a sore losing snitch.

Comment

Embarrasing slap a champion,spit in another champs face and then become invovled on a brawl at the post fight press conference =years suspension but go to Russia and you can fight again.Say something incredibly stupid in the heat off the moment after absorbing huge shots for 28 minutes=year and a half suspension

Comment

Can't say I'm sorry.

The Russians are developing an interesting roster.

Comment

Gooooooooooddaaaaaaaaammmmnnnnn!!!

Comment

what a joke

Comment

What a ****ing joke.

****ing jews trying to stick their greedy hands in every sport. They already took over NFL/MLB/NBA/NHL, now their getting their hands on the boxing commissions.

Building their clean family-friendly image for little middle america.

Comment

Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
                That's what you get for being a sore losing snitch.
                Lol, he was tryina snitch

Comment

Good for his health.

And since he's not much of a professional ("I won't change my corner since they were with me since I started") and lets emotions get in the way of business/performance, maybe he should retire, again, for his health.

Comment

Originally posted by Clutch93 View Post
                    What a ****ing joke.

****ing jews trying to stick their greedy hands in every sport. They already took over NFL/MLB/NBA/NHL, now their getting their hands on the boxing commissions.

Building their clean family-friendly image for little middle america.
                    No, you ******. He's getting suspended because he questioned the integrity of the sport and the people that are hired to be straight down the middle. If people start saying their is bias then your sport has no integrity and in return no one will care to watch it. Your sport dies if people view it as fixed. Juanma should be suspended and a year and a half is enough to show that this isn't something to be scoffed at.

Comment

Working...
                    X