No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan Questions Mystery Man, Score Tampering is Loss

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Khan Questions Mystery Man, Score Tampering is Loss

Britain's Amir Khan took to Twitter on Thursday as he stepped up his complaints over his world title defeat by Lamont Peterson in Washington last month.

[Click Here To Read More]

Khan is such a biatch

Comment

I wonder if the guy only had one arm and happens to be the same guy Harrison Ford was looking for (in the fugitive).

Comment

This guy is such a baby! The more he complains the more I dislike him. You lost fair and square, get over it. stop fighting like a amateur, learn to box on the inside and quit crying like a girl. This guy wants to be like Manny so bad but will never be a 1-3 top fighter p4p partly because of his attitude and his amateur style.

Comment

Alright khan this is getting out of hand.Move on fight someonelse.

Comment

Khan is pissing me off but... If this is true and the judge isn't even watching the fight while some random dude is chatting to them, then that's pretty ****ed up. I wont cry robbery cause it was close but WTF is up with that.

Comment

F***ing eh, SHUT UP KHAN!!!!

Comment

If i had just lost 2 world titles due to messed up judging i would also want answers. Ive rewatched the fight a few times now and each time i think Khan won it.

Comment

So all those that have replied in this thread wanting him to shut up, enlighten us all who that man is then?

You dont even care about who the guy could be? You dont think that looks even the slightest bit dodgy??

Comment

I remember watching the fight and thinking Peterson put up a damn good fight yet Khan clearly won. If what Khan says is true about the judge in this particular case, that's a pretty big blow to the sport of boxing and the individuals involved should be severely reprimanded.

Comment

Working...
                    X